Monday, June 29, 2009

Kitchen Mixer BeaterBlade


While I’m posting pictures, here’s one of my new BeaterBlade for my KitchenAid stand mixer. I LOVE this thing! It has a flexible rubber strip on the edges which conform to the bowl, so I don’t have to continually stop the mixer and scrape down the insides of the bowl with a spatula. It is one of the 3 best kitchen gadgets I have bought in several years!

This BeaterBlade is made in the USA and is great for mixing cakes, cookies, frostings, quick breads, compound butters, meatloaf, pie fillings, mashed potatoes, and other tasty foods. (Not so good for whipping anything like light cream, though; thin stuff splashes all over the kitchen. Ask me how I know!) Various sizes are available to fit most KitchenAid, Cuisinart, Viking and DeLonghi stand mixers.


It is available from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.