Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cwap!

For a fairly bright woman, I can be pretty dumb sometimes

By 8 pm last night, I was back to having fever and chills, remembering that's how it started before... the pain under my scapula for a couple of days, then fever and chills. I really thought the back pain was from something I pulled while working on my short wall and door last week.

I don't know if the earlier round of Z-max didn't kill it all, or if I inhaled more bacteria when Mike and I took that nasty sheet of paneling to the dump about 10 days ago. Either way, I'm pretty sick again, and have no resources to see a doc for a script.

Well, I could go to the ER but they'll run $1,000 worth of tests again... I don't have a local doc; both of the ones I had before have moved elsewhere, and a new doc will want to do an expensive full work-up. Cwap and more cwap...

3 comments:

  1. Shoot, Darius, sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate to hear you are sick. I am in the same boat as you with the health care part D premium going up again. Mine went from $10.20 to $16.50--can you imagine?? Especially since I don't take ANY meds at all and am forced to carry this insurance...Goverment bureaucracy will ruin us all...Joan P.S. Where have you heard about the $250.00 not coming to the seniors????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, I heard that on the rumor mill... that the Pres. is waffling, using it as a trading point for his health care bill (swapping money for votes, kinda...)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.