Friday, May 15, 2009

Geography Lesson: My creek location...


I love the creek flowing by my garden as it wends its way downstream to join the Middle Fork of the Holston River in southwest Virginia. Just think: If I spit in my creek today, it will travel down to the Holston River, join up with the French Broad River near Knoxville, become the beginning of the Tennessee River... travel along to the Ohio River and join the Mighty Mississippi near Cairo, Illinois and end up in New Orleans!!

In Homeopathy, there is the term "Succussion"... which means that each drop when shaken causes every other drop to take on the same potential (
potentization). What THAT means is that my drop of spit has become the entire Mighty Mississippi. What Power! Hot Damn!!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.