Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good Eats Gone Gone


My interest in cooking really began with Alton Brown's Good Eats many years ago. I liked that he explained the Why's and the How's, and it gave me confidence to try more foods than my mother or step-mother ever cooked.

I won't miss the show because I don't watch it anymore. I've come to dislike the programming on the Food TV channel (actually almost all TV shows anymore). I will honor all he has taught me about foods and cooking, though. Now I hear that Good Eats aired their last new show in early May 2011, with episode #249. I'm sure there will be re-runs for years to come. Sure wish they'd re-run Julia's shows, too... I'd make it a point to watch those!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.