Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Weather takes its toll

The weather takes its toll... we've gone days/weeks with frozen pipes and loss of electric power, not to mention the apathy that sets in when nothing works.

Here's a couple of links you may find interesting. I know I have posted before about the adulteration of extra virgin olive oil, and here's an update. The second link is good news on the food front.


Extra Virgin Suicide

California Legalized Selling Food Made At Home And Created Over A Thousand Local Businesses

3 comments:

  1. Good morning!
    I got to wondering how you were doing & so glad I checked in w/your blog. It's 16ยบ & snowing here, a great blessing for the drought raddled SW, but definitely an inside by the fire day. Sorry to hear about your own pipe, etc. troubles, hope that your prepper work has stood you in good stead. And thank you for posting thought provoking articles for my consideration on this cold & snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Prepper work has thankfully seen me through many of might-be disasters for other folks. I just hate the boredom when I can't do anything much and no one to talk with...

      Delete
  2. Well, it's not quite the same, but do you still have my email addy? 'Cause I'm home keeping the fire going...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.