Friday, January 25, 2013

Food for Thought while I'm "absent"

"There is enough in the world for everyone’s needs, but not enough for everyone’s greed." 

Mahatma Gandhi




ps... I should have added that I awakened this morning to a winter storm of sleet and freezing rain even though the weather folks forecasted it would be mostly snow.  

After the several days without power last week, I would have thought there were few trees left to fall on power lines, but my county and the surrounding counties are 90-95% forested, and electric power is intermittent again.

2 comments:

  1. Practicing your post-apocalyptic skills, eh? Finding any holes in your preparedness?

    Are you doing Jack's 13 in 13? I'm approaching it a bit sideways, but I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13 in 13 IS a very good idea that we'd all be wise to consider.

      http://13skills.com/

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think about my posts! We all learn together.